Bethesdasoft have released a cinematic trailer for DOOM and it’s BRUTAL!
DOOM® returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat.
Players can perform different fatalities on demons as shown in the trailer with a huge arsenal of insane weapons.
DOOM releases on Friday, May 13th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, and can be pre-ordered by heading to DOOM.com (http://doom.com/en-us/preorder)
Orcs must die games are tower / hero defense games – where you build traps and minions, whilst equipping yourself with weapons and trinkets; to hold off waves of orcs and other creatures!
Open Beta is from March 29th to April 13th.
- Now free-to-play, complete with cash shop options and a LoL-style launcher
Continue reading “Orcs Must Die! Unchained – Now in Open Beta”
In the past we have been introduced with survival modes on Fallout games, in these modes everything matters, how we sleep, what we eat and drink and when does the game save and how to save it, it’s not easy at all and players usually avoid it because of its difficulty but for some it is a true challenge they want to take on, Fallout 4 has been missing a survival mode but Bethesda confirms it will be arriving soon and with better features and some which we are familiar with from the past Fallout games. You can try out the Survival mode Beta if you have it on steam today!
Continue reading “Fallout 4’s New “Survival Mode” is on its way.”
Enjoyed the soccer game? How about some basket ball now. The theme is set to release in April 2016, no confirmed date has been specified yet, April is around the corner. With a basketball theme the game will be way more immersive than it already is.
Continue reading “Rocket League’s Basketball theme (Out in April)”
On 28th March 2016, The Oculus Rift is finally available for purchase, although many people had access to prototypes way before but this is the final tested product which I would hesitate to call a final product as it lacks from several features that need to be administered.
The $600 Price Tag!
Worth it? A hefty price to pay for VR but a price, added with more cost of having an Oculus Ready PC as well, the price point is the part that makes many people hesitant on purchasing the product for now, maybe when the price lowers to $400 a large number more will take interest.
Upon reviews of some popular critics they saw the product lacked some features, such as okay-ish quality headphones, censor could not be adjusted, you would imagine for something that costs so much would have premium quality and experience.
It comes with the following right in the box.
- Oculus Rift with Integrated VR Audio
- Xbox One Controller
- Oculus Remote
- Sesor Designed for VR
The over-all experience of the product is great and has a huge line up games to be featured on it, right now the promotions go to Eve Valkyrie, Defense Grid 2 Lucky’s Tale and many more to come! Stay tuned to hear more.
The launch trailer of Killer Instinct Season 3 is out.
The characters in this season are
- Rash – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Battletoads franchise. An anthropomorphic toad who can transform his body in order to do damage.
- Kim Wu – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): A design student who is chosen by a dragon spirit to do battle against an approaching evil, fighting with her people’s ceremonial nunchaku.
- Arbiter – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Halo franchise. A proud warrior of the Sangheili race.
- Tusk – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): An ancient warrior wielding a great sword who has survived for over a millennia.
- Mira – Killer Instinct (2013): Maya’s late twin sister that sacrificed herself to save Maya. She has been revived as a vampire.
- Gargos – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): Trapped in another dimension for millennia, ARIA’s machinations allow Gargos to finally reach Earth.
Season 3 is also coming out on Microsoft Windows, an early test performance preview can be seen here
Killer instinct hits stores March 29.