Dead Space and Left 4 Dead 2 are now backward compatible on XBOX One.
Confirmed from Larry Hryb’s
Microsoft has been adding a lot of games from the 360 to Xbox One to be playable through backward compatibility and now the critically acclaimed horror and co op games, Dead Space by Visceral and Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve have been finally added to the list.
A full list of the games which are now backward compatible are
Continue reading “Dead Space and Left 4 dead 2 are now backward compatible on xbox one”
The launch trailer of Killer Instinct Season 3 is out.
The characters in this season are
- Rash – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Battletoads franchise. An anthropomorphic toad who can transform his body in order to do damage.
- Kim Wu – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): A design student who is chosen by a dragon spirit to do battle against an approaching evil, fighting with her people’s ceremonial nunchaku.
- Arbiter – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Halo franchise. A proud warrior of the Sangheili race.
- Tusk – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): An ancient warrior wielding a great sword who has survived for over a millennia.
- Mira – Killer Instinct (2013): Maya’s late twin sister that sacrificed herself to save Maya. She has been revived as a vampire.
- Gargos – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): Trapped in another dimension for millennia, ARIA’s machinations allow Gargos to finally reach Earth.
Season 3 is also coming out on Microsoft Windows, an early test performance preview can be seen here
Killer instinct hits stores March 29.
Xbox one is $299 in the Microsoft spring sale. Get it now at http://www.xbox.com/en-us/spring-sale/xbox-one
Xbox 360 or PS3 owners willing to make the jump to the Xbox One can pick up the console for $200 with a new deal, which gives $100 in credit for any newer model trade-in.
The deal, which is available for all to see over on the official GameStop trade-in website, will offer up the deal to any customer who owns a newer model of the Xbox 360 or PS3 – specifically, any 320 GB or higher slim Xbox 360 or PS3. This means that the Xbox One can be picked up at a much lower price than its normal retail price. In fact, after Microsoft’s own spring sale is taken into account, the Xbox One will only cost the gamer $200.
Check out more footage from the upcoming action adventure third person shooter, Quantum Break, developed by Remedy Studios and published by Microsoft.
Quantum Break blurs the line between television and gameplay, integrating the two into one seamless, uniquely immersive sci-fi drama experience. This action-packed, fast paced game lets you bend and shape time in order to survive. Master unique powers, bending and warping time to outmaneuver and outwit the enemy. Epic moments of destruction, captured in time, become your playground.
How you play the game shapes a personalized version of the television show. Watching the show gives you strategies and insights that will impact the way you play the game and helps you discover unique content within the game.
Quantum Break hits Xbox One and PC on April 5, 2016.