Enjoyed the soccer game? How about some basket ball now. The theme is set to release in April 2016, no confirmed date has been specified yet, April is around the corner. With a basketball theme the game will be way more immersive than it already is.
On 28th March 2016, The Oculus Rift is finally available for purchase, although many people had access to prototypes way before but this is the final tested product which I would hesitate to call a final product as it lacks from several features that need to be administered.
The $600 Price Tag!
Worth it? A hefty price to pay for VR but a price, added with more cost of having an Oculus Ready PC as well, the price point is the part that makes many people hesitant on purchasing the product for now, maybe when the price lowers to $400 a large number more will take interest.
Upon reviews of some popular critics they saw the product lacked some features, such as okay-ish quality headphones, censor could not be adjusted, you would imagine for something that costs so much would have premium quality and experience.
It comes with the following right in the box.
- Oculus Rift with Integrated VR Audio
- Xbox One Controller
- Oculus Remote
- Sesor Designed for VR
The over-all experience of the product is great and has a huge line up games to be featured on it, right now the promotions go to Eve Valkyrie, Defense Grid 2 Lucky’s Tale and many more to come! Stay tuned to hear more.
The launch trailer of Killer Instinct Season 3 is out.
The characters in this season are
- Rash – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Battletoads franchise. An anthropomorphic toad who can transform his body in order to do damage.
- Kim Wu – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): A design student who is chosen by a dragon spirit to do battle against an approaching evil, fighting with her people’s ceremonial nunchaku.
- Arbiter – Killer Instinct (2013): A guest character from the Halo franchise. A proud warrior of the Sangheili race.
- Tusk – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): An ancient warrior wielding a great sword who has survived for over a millennia.
- Mira – Killer Instinct (2013): Maya’s late twin sister that sacrificed herself to save Maya. She has been revived as a vampire.
- Gargos – Killer Instinct 2 (1996): Trapped in another dimension for millennia, ARIA’s machinations allow Gargos to finally reach Earth.
Season 3 is also coming out on Microsoft Windows, an early test performance preview can be seen here
Killer instinct hits stores March 29.
Check out more footage from the upcoming action adventure third person shooter, Quantum Break, developed by Remedy Studios and published by Microsoft.
Quantum Break blurs the line between television and gameplay, integrating the two into one seamless, uniquely immersive sci-fi drama experience. This action-packed, fast paced game lets you bend and shape time in order to survive. Master unique powers, bending and warping time to outmaneuver and outwit the enemy. Epic moments of destruction, captured in time, become your playground.
How you play the game shapes a personalized version of the television show. Watching the show gives you strategies and insights that will impact the way you play the game and helps you discover unique content within the game.
Quantum Break hits Xbox One and PC on April 5, 2016.