Orcs must die games are tower / hero defense games – where you build traps and minions, whilst equipping yourself with weapons and trinkets; to hold off waves of orcs and other creatures!
Open Beta is from March 29th to April 13th.
- Now free-to-play, complete with cash shop options and a LoL-style launcher
- Because of this, you can craft traps, weapons, upgrades etc using a resource but there is also a cash option to acquire things faster EDIT NOTE: it seems like potentially the only way to buy resources is through the luck of acquiring them in a chest you buy? See below, need experienced beta players to confirm.
- Multiple heroes are now available as opposed to the 2 previously, all with different skills and traits
- Many of the same traps are available with a few twists and new ones
- As above for the orc attackers
- 2 Modes, Survival now has 1-5 players as opposed to 1-2; and Siege is 5 vs 5
- Different graphics style and engine
- ‘Deck’ system in place of previous loadout book
- Combos now help to build your ‘unchained’ meter faster, which is like a DPS buff/cooldown